ASSUREURS CRÉATEURS DE CONFIANCE
Motor, home, agricultural, services, business, professionnals and local authorities
Individual health, individual protection, life insurance – individual savings/pensions, group insurance
Asset management, property management, employee savings, banking
Groupama Gan Vie
Our work fighting insurance fraud involves us in almost daily discussions with GGVIE delegated managers. They report cases of suspected fraud to us, and request support from us with regard to investigations to be conducted and decisions to be taken.
These interactions have brought us an awareness of a growing interest on their part. Following requests from a number of delegates to set up a training / awareness session on the fight against fraud, we have decided to set up the “Fraud Detection Kit” project with the support of the Group Insurance department and, in particular, Typhaine Delorme, Deputy Director and Director of Group Insurance at GGVIE.
This project consists of several phases:
– First phase: Preparation of resources
1) Create resources to be presented during the training sessions covering the regulatory aspects of the fight against fraud, fraud detection methods, types of fraud and real-life sample cases.
2) Create a Deployment Kit to be sent out at the end of the training session, containing detection methods, investigation methods and recommended actions to be taken in cases of proven fraud.
– Second phase: Needs assessment + training sessions
For each delegated manager taking part in the training, we find out about their practical needs in the fight against fraud so that we can adjust our introductory resources and our kit accordingly.
– Third phase: Continuous improvement and checking
As the training sessions progress, we improve our resources using feedback from the delegates. The “Fraud Detection Kit” also provides the Delegate Audit department with additional approaches to be used when making checks.
Innovative aspect: Because the first awareness session was held during lockdown, we adapted by creating a fully remote session using Microsoft TEAMS. Our intention was to make this presentation as lively as possible, introducing a new speaker with each change of topic to maintain interest among the participants. We also added awareness information and recommendations on Covid-19-related fraud risks.
Subscribe to Groupama Group RSS feed