ASSUREURS CRÉATEURS DE CONFIANCE
Full Year 2022 results Analysts Conference Call replay
Motor, home, agricultural, services, business, professionnals and local authorities
Individual health, individual protection, life insurance – individual savings/pensions, group insurance
Asset management, property management, employee savings, banking
Legal protection, credit insurance, assistance, remote surveillance of property and persons
Groupama Assicurazioni (Italie)
Experiment a new approach to optimize the workload and the satisfaction of employees.
The combination of automation and humans: a “full hybrid office” whose processes are based on a mix of tasks performed by ‘humans’ (underwriting, support to commercial networks, customer services, etc.) and by robots (most of the administrative tasks).
6 robots have been realized to perform repetitive administrative tasks. They add flexibility and wider capacity through task scheduling
A ‘Robot Manager’ job has been created within the team, who orchestrates tasks and allows employees to rely on the work done by the robots.
– Change the competence of the team, increase of engagement and productivity and abetter psycho- physical balance of people
– Persons retrained and switched to more value-added tasks
– New operating model: routine and administrative tasks entrusted by robots, valuable client’s services by employees
– A reduction of 75% of the backlog not managed : from € 12,4 million to € 3,1 million (to be considered as a physiological backlog)
– Improved cash flows
– Portfolio of policies managed on time and ‘clean’, no longer active hedges
SIGN UP FOR PUBLICATION ALERTS