ASSUREURS CRÉATEURS DE CONFIANCE
Motor, home, agricultural, services, business, professionnals and local authorities
Individual health, individual protection, life insurance – individual savings/pensions, group insurance
Asset management, property management, employee savings, banking
Groupama Loire Bretagne
First of all, quality of life in the workplace has become a key issue for businesses, with HR facing new challenges around health and well-being at work, the appearance of new work-related illnesses, higher levels of absence, and recruitment difficulties.
Furthermore, improving the attractiveness and differentiation of our group health/protection insurance range is fast becoming vital. We need a change of stance: no longer simply a source of health/protection insurance payouts, but involved throughout the value chain “cover, price and related services”.
The policy benefits offered by Kenvad meet three objectives:
in the workplace for all staff
– 5 areas of involvement: protection against health risks, appropriate physical exercise,
healthy eating, wellness, and personal development.
– A bespoke service based around 50 specified benefits, adapted to the requirements of individual businesses.
– Delivered by professionals rigorously selected by Kenvad
– Its differentiating feature: a digital solution providing simple and efficient organisation of the selected benefits by the business under a “self-care” model.
At launch, benefits were available across the whole Groupama Loire Bretagne territory, and may be extended to other regions subsequently.
Kenvad conducts a free, anonymous audit of employees to build appropriate bespoke benefits. Kenvad then organises the benefits using its network of service providers. Once the scheme is operating, benefits are evaluated by participants.
– Bespoke service
– A wide range of benefits from a comprehensive catalogue (50 types of benefit on offer)
– Accredited providers tested and approved by Kenvad beforehand
– Online system to keep benefits administration simple for businesses.
Subscribe to Groupama Group RSS feed