ASSUREURS CRÉATEURS DE CONFIANCE
2023 Half-Year results Analysts Conference Call replay
Motor, home, agricultural, services, business, professionnals and local authorities
Individual health, individual protection, life insurance – individual savings/pensions, group insurance
Asset management, property management, employee savings, banking
Legal protection, credit insurance, assistance, remote surveillance of property and persons
Groupama Loire Bretagne, Groupama Méditérannée, Groupama Centre Manche, Groupama d'Oc, Groupama Assurances Mutuelles et Groupama Supports & Services
This post-remutualisation project offers the following benefits:
– serves the Dynamique Mutualiste strategy initiated two years ago following the Group’s remutualisation,
– provides insight into our elected representatives (mapping) and their mandates, which helps to promote Groupama influence,
– enhances the role of the network of elected representatives and elected representative/employee synergies in furtherance of Group strategy.
– assists our Elected Representatives in making our Purpose a daily reality at all Local Mutuals.
– promotes and strengthens Elected Representative/Employee synergy, particularly within the context of post-lockdown resumption of business activities.
Elus 3.0 is an application for use by Elected Representatives, helping them to fulfil their roles with their Local Mutual, featuring:
– The ability to make recommendations or complaints originating from members or prospects encountered in the field
– A library of best practices (226) for use by Elected Representatives and employees, pooling all best practices from the 2,900 Local Mutuals
– Data from the portfolio of their local mutual
– Elected Representative files (to comply with the Sapin II regulatory requirement), directories of elected representatives and branches.
– To ensure that Elected Representatives are not required to use several different apps, a link to the “Groupama et Moi” app is active in Elus 3.0
Elus 3.0 is a mobile application focused on corporate life and elected representatives. There had previously been no resource of this kind.
It enables elected representatives to play a full role in the mutualist and commercial strategies of their local and regional mutual: this resource provides the two-year-old Dynamique mutualiste project with a highly practical, operational aspect, ensuring that our mutualist model is a factor of differentiation in the relationship with our members and a driver of value for the Group.
SIGN UP FOR PUBLICATION ALERTS