ASSUREURS CRÉATEURS DE CONFIANCE
Motor, home, agricultural, services, business, professionnals and local authorities
Individual health, individual protection, life insurance – individual savings/pensions, group insurance
Asset management, property management, employee savings, banking
Groupama Loire Bretagne, Groupama Méditérannée, Groupama Centre Manche, Groupama d'Oc, Groupama Assurances Mutuelles et Groupama Supports & Services
This post-remutualisation project offers the following benefits:
– serves the Dynamique Mutualiste strategy initiated two years ago following the Group’s remutualisation,
– provides insight into our elected representatives (mapping) and their mandates, which helps to promote Groupama influence,
– enhances the role of the network of elected representatives and elected representative/employee synergies in furtherance of Group strategy.
– assists our Elected Representatives in making our Purpose a daily reality at all Local Mutuals.
– promotes and strengthens Elected Representative/Employee synergy, particularly within the context of post-lockdown resumption of business activities.
Elus 3.0 is an application for use by Elected Representatives, helping them to fulfil their roles with their Local Mutual, featuring:
– The ability to make recommendations or complaints originating from members or prospects encountered in the field
– A library of best practices (226) for use by Elected Representatives and employees, pooling all best practices from the 2,900 Local Mutuals
– Data from the portfolio of their local mutual
– Elected Representative files (to comply with the Sapin II regulatory requirement), directories of elected representatives and branches.
– To ensure that Elected Representatives are not required to use several different apps, a link to the “Groupama et Moi” app is active in Elus 3.0
Elus 3.0 is a mobile application focused on corporate life and elected representatives. There had previously been no resource of this kind.
It enables elected representatives to play a full role in the mutualist and commercial strategies of their local and regional mutual: this resource provides the two-year-old Dynamique mutualiste project with a highly practical, operational aspect, ensuring that our mutualist model is a factor of differentiation in the relationship with our members and a driver of value for the Group.
Subscribe to Groupama Group RSS feed