INSURING TOMORROW WITH CONFIDENCE
Groupama 2018 Results Analysts Conference Call replay
Group recruitment site
Motor, home, agricultural, services, business, professionnals and local authorities
Individual health, individual protection, life insurance – individual savings/pensions, group insurance
Asset management, property management, employee savings, banking
This programme, built on Groupama’s key strengths, is based on four strategic workstreams for the Group: highly satisfied customers, profitable developmentgrowth, a culture of efficiency and highly motivated committed employees.
Each of the Group’s entities has deployed veloped the strategic programme at its own level; a programme roll-out pack has also been provided to each entity with the aim of involving all of the Group’s employees in the implementation of this strategic programme.
In a context of significant change, Groupama is facing external constraints that it has to take on board and transform into opportunities as part of the Group’s strategic programme:
• a difficult economic environment, with interest rates at very low levels over the long term and a systemic crisis affecting demand for insurance and putting pressure on the economic model adopted by insurers, particularly in the life insurance segment;
• very stiff competition;
• numerous regulatory and fiscal changes (Hamon law, ANI, Solvency II, etc.);
• significant technological advancements, with digital technology playing an increasingly significant role and access to large quantities of information via massive databases. Insurers need to be able to process this information – “big data” represents a considerable opportunity, as long as companies know how to use it.
The Group has a number of key strengths and differentiating factors that allow it to cope with this challenging environment:
• a dense and dynamic institutional network;
• a presence across all distribution channels with one of the most extensive networks in France;
• a market-leading position on the P&C and health and individual protection markets;
• very strong complementary brands, enabling it to address all types of customers;
• an extensive range of insurance and banking products and services, enabling it to cover all of our customers’ needs;
• an international network.
Groupama has built its strategic programme around these key strengths.
Subscribe to Groupama Group RSS feed