In the presence of Michel Sapin, Minister of Finance and Public Accounts, six initiatives and innovative actions that help create trust within French society were honoured
Start-ups and entrepreneurs in the spotlight in 2016
Among the various fields favouring the creation of innovative actions, Groupama wanted its prizes in 2016 to reward innovative start-ups and entrepreneurs in particular. The five winners were selected by a jury of 11 recognised personalities from the institutional, corporate, sport and research worlds.
In connection with the sectors supported by its business activity, Groupama kept the five categories already awarded during the previous edition:
- savings and household finance,
- agriculture, climate and territories,
- automotive, road safety and mobility,
- health and prevention.
Winner in “Savings and Finance” : WEDOOGIFT
The start-up WEDOOGIFT invented and marketeds the first electronic, no-fee, multi-brand gift voucher to address a new issue for companies as well as employees. WEDOGIFT targets companies and operates on the basis of a partnership network with the largest retailers.
Winner in “Housing” : ROSALIE LIFE
ROSALIE LIFE is the first social network focused on sharing and proximity dedicated to active seniors (55 and older) who want to live better. The ROSALIE LIFE website helps seniors connect with each other and supports them in their collaborative projects, to helping them live out their twilight years to the full.
Winner in “Agriculture, Climate and Territories” : WEFARMUP
WEFARMUP is a platform allowing farmers to connect, giving them the opportunity to pool and optimise the use of their equipment by offering it for hire. This “co-farming” platform represents a new form of sharing economy for farmers.
Winner in “Health and Prevention” : POINT VISION
The POINT VISION group is revolutionising access to eye exams by offering quick appointment booking at the conventional rate. The 17 POINT VISION centres operate according to a unique organizational model and pooling of medical expertise.
Winner in “Automobile and Road Safety” : COVOITURE-ART
COVOITURE-ART is the first car-sharing site that connects car sharers according to their cultural affinities. The start-up aims to connect people who share the same passions and allow them to discover exhibitions and museums that match their tastes together.
Special jury prize for “Automobile and Road Safety” : TALLANO TECHNOLOGIE
By inventing the first braking system particle emission recovery sensor, TALLANO TECHNOLOGIE has developed an innovation with very strong potential for the automobile sector and transport in general. The start-up aims to contribute significantly to the reduction of particles emitted by cars and trains.
Members of the 2016 Jury
- Jérôme Ballarin, Founder and Chairman of Observatoire de la Parentalité en Entreprise;
- Nicolas Baverez, Lawyer and essayist;
- Laurent Bigorgne, Director of the Institut Montaigne;
- Barbara Dalibard, Managing Director of the SITA Group;
- Virginie Dulucq, Founder and Chairman of Urbagri (2015 winner – “Creators of Confidence” prize);
- Pascal Faure, Director General of businesses for the French Ministry of the Economy and Finance;
- Michel Desjoyeaux, Sailor;
- Romain Hussenot, Deputy Editor-in-Chief of TF1’s weekend publications;
- Emmanuel Kessler, Chairman and Managing Director of Public Sénat;
- Julien Morel, Director of ESSEC Ventures;
- Philippe Robinet, Chairman of Editions Kéro et Calmann-Lévy.