Technical efficiency is a key success factor.
BEING TECHNICALLY PROFITABLE ACROSS ALL OF OUR BUSINESS LINES
Improving technical efficiency mastery across all business lines is a key strategic priority based on two themes:
- market share increases in business areas with high added value, in particular:
– Individual Protection;
– Professional Risks, capitalising on strengths, such as the Gan brand image and
Groupama’s institutional network;
– markets with potential still unexploited by the Group, in France and abroad, particularly high-growth markets;
- technical profitability in all business lines thanks to keener risk analysis, with more refined price segmentation geared to the customer profile and more stringent claims management processes.
OUR KEY PROJECTS
– Multi-product subscription
– Portfolio monitoring
– Quality of service
– Service and savings by approved service providers (CapsAuto, FMB, etc.)
– Reduction in losses (appeals, fraud, etc.)
– Management processes
– Improvement in the product mix and increase in the sale of higher-margin products
– Selection of risks
– Process discipline
– Pricing segmented by risk
– Sales budget optimisation
– Increase in sales flows
The monitoring of the non-life net combined ratio and the share of assets in unit-linked products and bank savings in the total savings allows the Group’s profitable growth to be monitored.
DISCOVER THE OTHER WORKSTREAMS OF THE GROUP STRATEGIC PROGRAMME 2014-2018