The collective success of implementing our strategic plan depends on the commitment of our employees, our key agents of progress.
A GROUP DRIVEN BY THE COMMITMENT OF ITS 32,000 EMPLOYEES
- 25,000 employees in France, 7,000 abroad
- A high level of commitment, at 76%* (3 points above 2016), a sign of their involvement, dedication and loyalty
* Source: 2018 Group opinion survey
KEY OBJECTIVES TO FOSTER THIS COMMITMENT
- development and adaptation of employee skills are reinforced to promote professionalism and mobility as well as personal fulfilment;
- the roles of leadership and management are emphasised;
- employees are included in the improved economic performance, which incorporates the need to control payroll for improved performance;
- in the current environment of profound change, it is essential that we continue to think about the development of the businesses and the skills needed for this, and to identify potential talent so that we can lay the groundwork and prepare the leaders of tomorrow;
- Llastly, it is vital to maintain and develop the quality of life at work, particularly through high-quality social dialogue.
OUR KEY PROJECTS
- Encourage employees to express themselves to generate new ideas and innovative solutions
- Support managers by providing them with information and training tools
- Maintain the quality of working life and reduce psychosocial risks
The level of pride in belonging to the Group makes it possible to assess the general commitment rate among employees.
DISCOVER THE OTHER WORKSTREAMS OF THE GROUP STRATEGIC PROGRAMME 2014-2018