Groupama Assurances Mutuelles
Groupama Assurances Mutuelles, the central body of the group, is responsible for the operational management of the group and subsidiaries.
The role of presenting the Group’s strategy
Run by a Board of Directors, Groupama Assurances Mutuelles presents and coordinates the Group’s operational strategy. Policy is rolled out in compliance with the strategies defined by the regional mutuals.
In order to carry out its role of directing the Group’s strategy, Groupama Assurances Mutuelles :
- ensures the cohesion and proper operation of organisations within the Groupama network;
- exercises administrative, technical and financial control over the structure and management of organisations within the Groupama network;
- reinsures the regional mutuals;
- directs all subsidiaries;
- establishes the external reinsurance programme for the entire Group;
manages direct insurance business;
- prepares the consolidated and combined financial statements;
takes all necessary steps to ensure the Group’s solvency.