Since 1997, Groupama and skipper Franck Cammas have won the most impressive honours in competitive sailing. A human adventure in which Groupama has managed to provide the know-how of a mutual insurer: cautious and ambitious, protective and competitive, grounded in reality and looking towards the future.
Franck Cammas’s honours aboard Groupama boats, a successful relationship
An unwavering commitment and an unconventional story between a sailor and his partner…those are the ingredients that have allowed Franck Cammas and Groupama to add to an exceptional collection of honours.
- Six-time ORMA champion (60ft multihull – Groupama 1- Groupama 2)
- Three-time winner of the Transat Jacques Vabre (Groupama 1 – Groupama 2)
- Six records, including the Jules Verne Trophy in 2010 (Groupama 3)
- Winner of the 2010 Route du Rhum (Groupama 3)
- Winner of the 2012 Volvo Ocean Race (Groupama 4)
- Winner of the Tour de France à la Voile in 2013 (Groupama 34)
- World Champion – Class C in 2013 and 2015 (Groupama C)
- Named “Sailor of the Year” in 2012 and 2013